With the non-English speaking population growing in the United States, re-creating videos in multiple languages has become a way to gain additional ROI. Agnew Multilingual’s production of multilingual voice over recording and subtitling has doubled in the last two years and expected to grow exponentially this year. We invite our clients to increase the use of multilingual videos in their 2018 global marketing.
According to recent statistics:
- By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic (Source: SmallBizTrends)
- Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day (Source: Social Media Today)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (Source: Digital Information World)
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process (Source: Hubspot)
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Source: Social Media Today)
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online (Source: Hubspot)
- Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users (Source: SmallBizTrends)
- 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch video (Source: Digital Information World).
Please click here to see some snippets of recent multilingual videos and contact us for additional information.